Thursday, June 21, 2012

Coach Mike - Checking In


What's up everyone? I'm continuing on my mass building P90x plan.  It's been going well, and I'm excited to switch up the workouts next week.  I get bored easily and a change of pace is always welcome.  How are your workouts going?  What about your nutrition?  I know I could have been better this week.  I learn from you all, so keep the questions and feedback flowing.  If you have a good story to share, send it to me and I can share it with the team.

This week couldn't have started any better for me.  I won the WOWY SUpergym Daily Sweepstakes.  It really does pay to lose.   Next up for me was a new recipe venture, healthy granola.  I see it is the store all the time, and it's not cheap so I decided to try it out myself.  I was very pleased with the results; I've been mixing it in with my greek yogurt every day for a nice added texture.  I've been talking about my attempt to build mass for a couple weeks now, so I shared my mass building plan.  I feel like it's going well so far and I hope the results show for themselves in a couple months.  A nice new addition to my mass building plan has been my new PowerBlock adjustable dumbbells.  It basically replaces 9 pairs of dumbbells,l from 5 - 45 lbs is a single pari of dumbbells that take up about 6" x 12" each.  I'll keep using my bands when I travel, but when I'm home, the PowerBlocks are going to really push me.

Have you considered becoming a Beachbody coach?  One of the best things that coaching has done for me is to help me stay accountable in my fitness and nutrition.  I certainly wouldn't be able to ask you to dig deeper and bring it if I wasn't doing the same.  Did you know that Beachbody coaches get a 25% discount on all products, including the workout programs and the supplements you might buy every month, like Results & Recovery, E&E, and even Shakeology, all while doing what you're already doing in sharing your successes with the people you know and meet.  I initially became a coach because I enjoyed working with others on the message boards and when I heard more about the discounts for coaches, I was hooked.
If you're interested in learning more about the coaching opportunity, email me at bb.Coach.MikeG@gmail.com.  If you're ready to become a coach now, click HERE.

Two things I ask:
If you have a question, ask.  Visit me on the Team-TCF Facebook page or Team-TCF.com.  Come to my YouTube site.  You can even go old school and send me an email.  I want to help and your questions help me learn what is important to everyone.
I’m always here for you, but remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as I’m your coach and you buy them through my site, http://beachbodycoach.com/mikegurka, or by logging in to http://www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain Beachbody site, I get no credit).  It helps with the amount of time I spend researching and answering any of your questions and helping you out.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
- Coach Mike
--“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment