Friday, May 4, 2012

Coach Mike - Checking In


How's everyone's week going?  This week kicked off my Asylum challenge.  I've talked before about the benefit of a challenge group, and this challenge is no exception for me.  Seeing the other people's performance is really pushing me to do more than I might do otherwise.  For example, I've been adding a weighted vest during most of the workouts.  You wouldn't think that adding 10 extra pounds on your body would make much of a difference, but it ups the intensity big time.  Are you pushing yourself to your limits in your workouts?  Let me know.  Are you struggling to give it your all?  I want to help.  If you have a good story to share, send it to me and I can share it with the team.

This week was all about trying to give you a little push to do a little more to start seeing better results.  I started off the week discussing why you aren't Getting Results and what you can do to get going the right way.  You really need to plot your course and be realistic about your short-term goals.  Your body didn't get the way it was in 6 weeks.  From there I went on t talk about how to Bring It.  Bring it is the catch phrase used in P90x but it really is talking about max effort.  Give your all in everything that you do and your body will respond.  Next I talked about how Accountability can benefit you.  If you are accountable to someone else for your health and workout success, it can motivate you to do even more.  As a coach, I'm accountable to each of you, and that pushes me a little harder each day.  Finally, I talked about the need to Celebrate Your Success.  Sometimes you might not feel like you're making good progress.  If you sit back and think about it, if you've been trying, you're getting closer to your goals.  Little celebrations along the way help you remember your success and can catapult you further.

Did you all see my announcement about the May 2012 promotion for Team TCF members?  You have less than a four weeks left to get your entries built up to win a FREE $50 Beachbody eGift Card.  As a reminder, here are the ways to get entered.
  1. Refer a friend. If a friend joins Team TCF, you will get the credit. Make sure that person sends me an email with your name for you to get the credit. (1 entry)
  2. Like the Team TCF Facebook page and post at least once (1 entry)
  3. Order Shakeology HD (2 entries, 1 if you're already on HD)
  4. Become a Team Beachbody Coach (2 entries, 1 if you're already a coach)
  5. Refer a friend who buys a Challenge Pack (2 additional entries)
  6. Refer a friend who becomes a coach (2 additional entries)
  7. Order the Ultimate Reset (2 entries, 1 if you're already ordered it on HD)
Remember that the more entries you have the greater chance you have of winning.

Two things I ask:
If you have a question, ask.  Visit me on the Team-TCF Facebook page or Team-TCF.com.  Come to my YouTube site.  You can even go old school and send me an email.  I want to help and your questions help me learn what is important to everyone.
I’m always here for you, but remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as I’m your coach and you buy them through my site, http://beachbodycoach.com/mikegurka, or by logging in to http://www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain Beachbody site, I get no credit).  It helps with the amount of time I spend researching and answering any of your questions and helping you out.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
- Coach Mike
--“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment