Friday, May 18, 2012

Coach Mike - Checking In


How's everyone's week going? I'm more than half way through my 30 day Asylum challenge and feeling better with each workout. I'm giving all I can with each workouts and tinkering with my nutrition to balance fat loss without weight loss. I'm also trying to hit some extra yoga classes to keep my lose and focused. What has been working to keep you going? Let me know. Is your eating plan working or do you need some more guidance? Remember, if you have a good story to share, send it to me and I can share it with the team.

Did you get a chance to check out this week's blogs? I started off the week with a recipe for spicy kale chips.  It's a healthy snack, easy to make, and tastes great.  Following up on that theme, I reminded you to eat your veggies.  You know that you need to do it, so if they aren't a big part of what you're doing now, start incorporating more vegetables into your meals.  You body will thank you.  Then, I shared my take on the TurboFire Greatest HIITs workout.  It's a fun 20 minutes workout that will get you moving and sweating and get your metabolism revved up.  Lastly, I touched on patience.  Not everyone is going to look like the people on the informercials after a few weeks.  Your body didn't get out of shape in a few weeks.  It's not going to be better than it ever was in just a few weeks.  Give it time and patience, and with hard work, you'll get there.

I’ve been using Shakeology for about 9 months now. I’ve tried all three varieties, Chocolate, Greenberry, and Tropical Strawberry, and I have enjoyed each of them in different ways. Chocolate is definitely my go to flavor, but I mix in the others from time to time for variety. Tropical Shakeology is a vegan option made completely from whole-food sources. My transition to Shakeology was a major step in kick-starting my stalled improvements and I feel better in general because of it. I can honestly say that I fully believe in this product and its health and nutrition benefits, and will be a lifelong user.  In fact, I’m such a believer that I will send you a FREE sample, out of my pocket, if you want to try it out. If you aren’t truly interested, don’t bother. It costs me over $5 of my own money to send you a sample. If you are interested, but are hesitant because of the taste or side effects, request a free sample. Let me know here or by sending me an email at BB.Coach.MikeG@gmail.com. I will need your full shipping address and your flavor preference (Chocolate, Tropical, or Greenberry).  Remember that if you choose to order it, it will count toward an entry in this month's promotion.

Speaking of the promotion for Team TCF members...there's just two weeks left to get your entries built up to win a FREE $50 Beachbody eGift Card.  As a reminder, here are the ways to get entered.
  1. Refer a friend. If a friend joins Team TCF, you will get the credit. Make sure that person sends me an email with your name for you to get the credit. (1 entry)
  2. Like the Team TCF Facebook page and post at least once (1 entry)
  3. Order Shakeology HD (2 entries, 1 if you're already on HD)
  4. Become a Team Beachbody Coach (2 entries, 1 if you're already a coach)
  5. Refer a friend who buys a Challenge Pack (2 additional entries)
  6. Refer a friend who becomes a coach (2 additional entries)
  7. Order the Ultimate Reset (2 entries, 1 if you're already ordered it on HD)
Remember that the more entries you have the greater chance you have of winning.

Two things I ask:
If you have a question, ask.  Visit me on the Team-TCF Facebook page or Team-TCF.com.  Come to my YouTube site.  You can even go old school and send me an email.  I want to help and your questions help me learn what is important to everyone.
I’m always here for you, but remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as I’m your coach and you buy them through my site, http://beachbodycoach.com/mikegurka, or by logging in to http://www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain Beachbody site, I get no credit).  It helps with the amount of time I spend researching and answering any of your questions and helping you out.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
- Coach Mike
--“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment