Friday, May 25, 2012

Coach Mike - Checking In


How's everyone's week going? I'm in the home stretch of Asylum challenge and feeling great. I'm also starting to plan what is next.  I'm definitely going to be looking at hitting more weights and going heavy.  I could use some lean mass. Are you keeping up? Let me know. How's your nutrition? Remember we have to celebrate our successes. If you have a good story to share, send it to me and I can share it with the team.

Did you get a chance to check out this week's blogs? First off this week was a discussion of how to do Asylum in a hotel room.  It's not as easy as Insanity or P90x, but it's doable.  If you're on the road alot, or if you have a small workout space, don't count Asylum out.  Next up, I highlighted a new supplement I've been trying out, Optimum Nutrition's Essential AmiN.O. Energy.  It's a great boost in my intra-workout regiment to really be able to give it my all.  Then, I warned you to beware of salads.  Salads are a big part of my diet, but you have to be smart.  A few wrong turns can turn a seemingly healthy meal into a big bowl of calories, fat, and sugar.  Finally, I explained how to read a nutrition label.  It's important to understand how those labels work so you can understand what you're putting into your body.

Have you considered becoming a Beachbody coach?  One of the best things that coaching has done for me is to help me stay accountable in my fitness and nutrition.  I certainly wouldn't be able to ask you to dig deeper and bring it if I wasn't doing the same.  Did you know that Beachbody coaches get a 25% discount on all products, including the workout programs and the supplements you might buy every month, like Results & Recovery, E&E, and even Shakeology, all while doing what you're already doing in sharing your successes with the people you know and meet.  I initially became a coach because I enjoyed working with others on the message boards and when I heard more about the discounts for coaches, I was hooked.
If you're interested in learning more about the coaching opportunity, email me at bb.Coach.MikeG@gmail.com.  If you're ready to become a coach now, click HERE.

There's only 1 week left to get your entries in to win a FREE $50 Beachbody eGift Card.  As a reminder, here are the ways to get entered.
  1. Refer a friend. If a friend joins Team TCF, you will get the credit. Make sure that person sends me an email with your name for you to get the credit. (1 entry)
  2. Like the Team TCF Facebook page and post at least once (1 entry)
  3. Order Shakeology HD (2 entries, 1 if you're already on HD)
  4. Become a Team Beachbody Coach (2 entries, 1 if you're already a coach)
  5. Refer a friend who buys a Challenge Pack (2 additional entries)
  6. Refer a friend who becomes a coach (2 additional entries)
  7. Order the Ultimate Reset (2 entries, 1 if you're already ordered it on HD)
Remember that the more entries you have the greater chance you have of winning.

Two things I ask:
If you have a question, ask.  Visit me on the Team-TCF Facebook page or Team-TCF.com.  Come to my YouTube site.  You can even go old school and send me an email.  I want to help and your questions help me learn what is important to everyone.
I’m always here for you, but remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as I’m your coach and you buy them through my site, http://beachbodycoach.com/mikegurka, or by logging in to http://www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain Beachbody site, I get no credit).  It helps with the amount of time I spend researching and answering any of your questions and helping you out.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
- Coach Mike
--“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment