Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Supplement Spotlight - Essential AmiN.O. Energy

I like to get the most out of each of my workouts.  I workout first thing in the morning so that means I'm working out on an empty tank.  When I started Asylum, I found that I was dragging a little in the back half and I wasn't able to give as much as I wanted to.  When I did Insanity, I started sipping Results & Recovery in the back half.  For Asylum, I wanted to try something different.  I wanted to add an intra-workout supplement.

I wanted a product that could give me a boost of energy.  I wanted a product that could help me focus.  I wanted a product from a reputable company.  I wanted a product with good reviews across multiple sites.  I researched, looked at my options, and settled on Essential AmiN.O. Energy by Optimum Nutrition.  I picked mine up at GNC, but it's available from multiple places online.  I got the Blue Raspberry flavor and I really like it.




Product Overview

ON's Essential Amino Energy combines a powerful ratio of rapidly absorbed free-form amino acids with natural energizers and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level - including muscle-building BCAAs and arginine to help support intense, vascular pumps. At 10 calories per serving, it'll make a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up Essential Amino Energy anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy N.O. production and recovery support.

Key Highlights

  • Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake
  • Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs
  • Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise
  • Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine
  • Natural Energizers
  • Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis
  • Only 10 Calories and 0 Grams of Sugar per Serving
  • Mixes Easily

My Amino Energy Review

I've been using AmiN.O. Energy for a few weeks now as I go through Asylum and I am feeling the benefits.  I mix 2 scoops with 12 oz. water and ice.  While working out I sip the Amino Energy and also have water.  It keeps me going great, feeling strong, feeling focused, and feeling energized.  And, even with the caffeine, I don't get jitters or a crash afterwards.  So, it's doing what I was hoping for and that's all I wanted.  If you're looking for an intra-workout to keep you going throughout, Optimum Nutrition's Essential AmiN.O. Energy might be the product you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment