Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The X2 Crew

As I've mentioned several times, I did P90x2 as a part of a large challenge group.  There were over 500 people in the group and dozens of us were posting daily progress, forming sub-challenges and encouraging and motivating each other to keep kicking butt.

Below is the video compilation from a number of the people who were a part of the X2 Crew.  If you don't blink, you'll catch my before and after pictures flash by.  I watched this video for the first time this morning before my workout which was my 30 day athletic performance assessment for Asylum and I was really pumped.  Take a look at what so many people were able to accomplish.  These videos are what drive me to do more, push harder, give it my all every day.  I hope it does the same for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment