Thursday, April 5, 2012

E&E Energy And Endurance Review


I've used a couple pre-workout supplements (PWO) in the past to give me the oomph that I've needed for my morning workouts. The idea was to give me a bit of a jolt to get me going and get me to push my hardest. I've tried 1MR; I've tried Jack3d. Although I was apprehensive about them due to controversy around some of the ingredients, I had heard enough good things from people to give them a shot. For the most part, they work and work well. Their effects do both seem to wear off after a while, and due to the fact that they have creatine in them, they need to be cycled on a regular basis.

Beachbody recently released their own pre-workout supplement, E&E Energy and Endurance. I wanted to try it as an alternative for a number of reasons. First, it contains NO artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners. It also doesn't contain any controversial or untested ingredients. It does NOT contain creatine so it doesn't need to be cycled. And finally, it is still formulated to give me the boost of energy to power through the toughest workouts Beachbody has to offer.

If you're unfamiliar with what a PWO is, the intent is to power you up with energy and sharpen your focus to succeed at your workouts and to fuel your body to tackle the most challenging workouts. With nitric oxide boosters, amino acids, electrolytes, and vitamins, E&E will help improve blood flow, increase your energy and focus, improve muscle energy, fight dehydration, and kick up your metabolism. It does contain caffeine, so if you are sensitive to caffeine, be careful when you take it, and don't take it too close to bed time.

If you want to get the most out of your workouts, E&E will combat workout fatigue with a quick, convenient dose of natural energizers, NO boosters, and B vitamins. If you want to burn fat and get ripped quicker, E&E will help you work out harder and boost your metabolism to burn fat faster. If you are trying to gain muscle, E&E will improve your energy, endurance, strength, and focus to help you maximize every minute of your workout and build muscle faster.

My Impressions
My first time using it, I tried one scoop in 6 oz of water. That is the low dose, but I wanted to see how if affected me. I got a little bit of a kick from it and I didn't love the taste. It was better than nothing at all at 5 am after landing from a flight at midnight, but not great.

My second time, I went with the max dose, 2 scoops (PWO scoops are very small), in about 8 oz of water. I got the kick I was hoping for and it got me through my P90X2 P.A.P. upper workout. I felt great through the whole workout, still had energy afterwards, and wasn't shaky at all. But, I still didn't love the taste.

My third time, I did 2 scoops in about 6 oz of water. I got the same boost and I like the flavor. I finally got it to the right consistency and I've been enjoying it that way ever since.

I haven't been using it long enough to find out if the effects wear off, but I'll follow-up in a few weeks to let you know.

If you want to find out more about E&E or order some now, click on the picture above, or just click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment