Thursday, August 9, 2012

My 100th Post

I've been thinking for a few weeks about this milestone post.  I'm really not sure how I've come up with 100 interesting things to write about, but I have and I have alot more planned.

What I wanted to do with my 100th post is reflect on what my fitness journey and my Beachbody coaching experiences have meant to me. 

I'm not the greatest physical specimen.  I've worked hard and gotten further than I ever imagined, but I still don't look like I belong in an infomercial.  Still, I'm comfortable at the pool and beach now.  I catch myself spending a little extra time checking myself out in the mirror.  I love working out.  I feel terrible if I don't.  I eat fairly cleanly most days.  I check out nutrition info in MyFitnessPal before almost every meal.  My life is so different than it was 2 years ago when I did my first round of Power 90 and I love every aspect of it.

I used to dread birthdays because I always felt old.  Today, I feel better than I ever have and it keeps getting better.  I keep working hard every day,  I enjoy variety in my workouts.  I enjoy variety in the things I eat.  I enjoy my family time.  I enjoy the time I get to spend with friends.  I enjoy helping everyone on my team, even answering emails at 4:30 in the morning.  I just keep plugging along and improving.  To me, that's what it's all about and the quote in the picture sums it up.

Keep giving everything your best, don't quit,
you will succeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment