Friday, April 6, 2012

Coach Mike Checking In


How's everyone doing this week?  I'm on week 12 of my P90X2 journey.  I’m in the middle of the 3rd and final phase, Performance.  The main focus of the performance phase P.A.P. training to try to train more like an athlete.  Expect to see a more about his as I finish up X2.  The workouts are under an hour, but they are hard, they get you doing moves back to back working opposing and complimentary muscles to get the most out of your workout.  Where are you all at in your current programs?  Let me know and let me know what you have planned next.

This week, I started to focus a bit on the kinds of things I like to eat when I'm traveling.  I touched on breakfast and lunch.  Be sure to check out these posts again and share some of your go to meals with me.  I'll be following up with dinner and snacks next week. 
This week, I also covered off on some of my tips for working out in a hotel room.  As you may know, I do half of my workouts in a hotel room, but the concept applies to any small space where you may be working out.  I also gave my first impressions on Beachbody's first pre-workout supplement, E&E Energy and Endurance.  It's a good product and may be an option for some of you who have a little problem getting going to start your workouts.
Did you know that Beachbody coaches get a 25% discount on all products, including the workout programs and the supplements you might buy every month, like Results & Recovery, E&E, and even Shakeology, all while doing what you're already doing in sharing your successes with the people you know and meet.  I initially became a coach because I enjoyed working with others on the message boards and when I heard more about the discounts for coaches, I was hooked.  One of the best things that it has done for me is to help me stay accountable in my fitness and nutrition.  I certainly wouldn't be able to ask you to dig deeper and bring it if I wasn't doing the same.  If you're interested in learning more, email me at bb.Coach.MikeG@gmail.com.  If you're ready to become a coach now, click HERE.
I continue to build out the content on Team-TCF.com.  I'm going to hit on the topics that are interesting to me, but if you have any ideas, send me a message.  Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss anything.  Also, please share any comments or ideas that you have on the articles.  You all have potential to be mentors to each other with your own experiences and perspectives, so use the site for that forum.  I'd also appreciate if you could join in on the Facebook site, www.facebook.com/teamTCF, and Like it.  It's still a work in progress too, but I'm sure you get the concept.

Two things I ask:
If you have a question, ask.  Send me an email, find me on a thread, come to my YouTube site, the Team-TCF Facebook page, or Team-TCF.com.  I want to help and your questions help me learn what is important to everyone.
I’m always here for you, but remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as I’m your coach and you buy them through my site, http://beachbodycoach.com/mikegurka, or by logging in to http://www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain Beachbody site, I get no credit).  It helps with the amount of time I spend researching and answering any of your questions and helping you out.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
- Coach Mike
--“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment