Friday, April 13, 2012

Coach Mike Checking In


How's everyone doing this week?  I'm on week 13 of my P90X2 journey.  I’m finishing up the 3rd and final phase, Performance.  Post-Activiation Potentiation, P.A.P., training tries to train you like an athlete.  I'm pumped to take my final fit test on Sunday and my 90 day pictures.  I have to get them prepped to send into Beachbody for my entry into the Beachbody Challenge.  How is your progress going?  Let me know.  If you have a good story to share, send it to me and I can share it with the team.

This week, I continued to focus on the kinds of things I like to eat when I'm traveling.  I touched on dinner and snacks.  Be sure to check out these posts again and share some of your go to meals with me.  I also received alot of questions and comments about what to do if you missed a workout or two, holidays will do that.  Check out my post about getting back on track.  I also gave my impressions on Beachbody's Results and Recovery supplement.  It's a great product that I use after every hard workout, which seems like all of them, to help my body heal and get me ready for the next day a terrific punishment.

One thing that I've found as I've gone on my journey is that when there is positive motivation and competition, you can really push yourself further.  I'm starting up health and fitness challenge groups of 5-15 people each. The concept is simple. Nutrition + Fitness + Support = Success.  Many of you are already working through a program, but if you are sitting there, unhappy with how you feel and look, and are truly serious about making a change, then message me.  This could be your time.  If your friends, family, and coworkers have been on the fence about getting started on the road to better health, bring them along.  This won't be some group that you will probably forget about in two weeks. There will be REQUIREMENTS. I'm serious about getting people in shape, so if you are serious about getting in shape, then let's do it. This is not a half-commitment, because those will NEVER get you to your goal. If you want real commitment, this is your chance.
Get in touch with me at at bb.Coach.MikeG@gmail.com if you want more details

I continue to build out the content on Team-TCF.com.  I'm going to hit on the topics that are interesting to me, but if you have any ideas, send me a message.  Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss anything.  Also, please share any comments or ideas that you have on the articles.  You all have potential to be mentors to each other with your own experiences and perspectives, so use the site for that forum.  I'd also appreciate if you could join in on the Facebook site, www.facebook.com/teamTCF, and Like it.  It's still a work in progress too, but your help will only make it better.

Two things I ask:
If you have a question, ask.  Send me an email, find me on a thread, come to my YouTube site, the Team-TCF Facebook page, or Team-TCF.com.  I want to help and your questions help me learn what is important to everyone.
I’m always here for you, but remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as I’m your coach and you buy them through my site, http://beachbodycoach.com/mikegurka, or by logging in to http://www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain Beachbody site, I get no credit).  It helps with the amount of time I spend researching and answering any of your questions and helping you out.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
- Coach Mike
--“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment