Thursday, March 1, 2012

Free Shakeology Samples




I’ve been using Shakeology for about 6 months now. I’ve tried all three varieties, Chocolate, Greenberry, and Tropical Strawberry, and I have enjoyed each of them in different ways. Chocolate is definitely my go to flavor, but I mix in the others from time to time for variety. Tropical Shakeology is actually a vegan option made completely from whole-food sources.

My transition to Shakeology was a major step in kick-starting my stalled improvements and I feel better in general because of it. I can honestly say that I fully believe in this product and its health and nutrition benefits, and will be a lifelong user.

There are a ton of meal replacement shakes, drinks, and bars out there, but none are as complete and balanced as Shakeology. It gives you the good carbs, protein, vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that your body needs. It also contains digestive enzymes and prebiotics to help eliminate the junk that processed food has built up in our bodies. Many of the ingredients are from whole foods, sourced from, literally, around the world.

Here is a link to get some much more in-depth information on Shakeology, including the science behind the ingredients, how it benefits your overall health, and some very tasty recipes.
I’m believe in this product so much that I will send you a sample, out of my pocket, if you want to try it out. If you aren’t truly interested, don’t bother. It costs me over $5 of my own money to send you a sample. If you are interested, but are hesitant because of the taste, request a free sample. Let me know here or by sending me an email at BB.Coach.MikeG@gmail.com. I will need your full shipping address and your flavor preference (Chocolate, Tropical, or Greenberry)
My requirements are:
  1. You are a member of Team TCF. On the top of this page, you will find a link to Join Team TCF where you can join the team.
  2. You are currently not a Shakeology customer and you are serious about ordering if you like the taste. If you are already taking Shakeology, you know and have experienced the benefits
Please let me know what you think after you try it. To everyone who’s taken me up on this offer and then ordered through me, Thanks! I knew you would like it like I do. I’m going be sharing some recipes of my own that I enjoy over the coming weeks and months, and if you’ve developed a recipe of your own, post it for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment