Thursday, July 26, 2012

Coach Mike - Checking In


I hope you all have been enjoying your summer, I have.  I've been on vacation and resting for the first time in well over a year, and loving it, but I'm ready to get back at it. I re-start Body Beast on Monday.  So far, I've really enjoyed it, and I expect more of the same.  I love the pace, I love the workouts and change means muscle growth, so I'm excited.  How are your workouts going?  Do you need a boost or some pointers?  Let me know.  Be sure to keep the questions and feedback flowing.  If you have a good story to share, send it to me and I can share it with the team.

My blogs the last couple weeks have been all over the board, but that is how my mind works.  You interact with me and give me ideas for my next write-up.  First up, I asked What is on your To-Do List?  You have to know where you want to go if you want to get there.  My recipe on roasted cauliflower mash was a hit with my family and it's a great way to get your kids and/or unwilling significant others on board too.  If you need some motivation, think about this quote, "Wow, I really regret that workout." --No One, Ever.  I may struggle to get started, but the end of a workout is such a great feeling.  I also watched Forks Over Knives, a documentart about the benefits of a whole-food, plant-based diet.  If it's something that interests you, I definitely recommend checking it out.  My Body Beast workouts on the road have taken me out of the comfort of my hotel room and into the wonderful world of the hotel gym.  It's a scary place for many, but it's a great place to get a little extra motivation and better equipment.  Lastly, I touched on working out safely in the summer heat.  I'm vacationing in Arizona...in July.  Crazy, I know, but you gotta do what you gotta do.  It's hot everywhere this summer and I want to make sure you all stay safe.

Don't forget that there are only a few days left to take advantage of Beachbody's promotion.  For the cost of shipping, a mere $14.95, you can try P90x, Brazil Butt Lift, or TurboFire, along with Shakeology, which is still my daily favorite, for 30 days.  If you're looking for a change of pace and something to get your fitness in gear, this is a heck of a deal.  Remember, you only have until July 31st, so go for it now.

If you are looking for some motivation and accountability, I have a message board set up on Team Beachbody, HERE.  Check in with me while you're logging your workouts.  I'm around to help.

Two things I ask:
If you have a question, ask.  Visit me on the Team-TCF Facebook page or Team-TCF.com.  Come to my YouTube site.  You can even go old school and send me an email.  I want to help and your questions help me learn what is important to everyone.
I’m always here for you, but remember that the way I benefit from being your coach is that I earn a commission from any Beachbody products that you purchase, as long as I’m your coach and you buy them through my site, http://beachbodycoach.com/mikegurka, or by logging in to http://www.teambeachbody.com to do your shopping (If you buy from the plain Beachbody site, I get no credit).  It helps with the amount of time I spend researching and answering any of your questions and helping you out.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
- Coach Mike
--“Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.” – Neale Donald Walsch

No comments:

Post a Comment