Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My P90x2 30 Day Results

I completed my first 30 days of P90x2 on 2/14/12.  My big focuses for this round are to be able to get through the workouts, giving them my all, and to really trim up.  The key to trimming, I've found, is in a proper diet.  I spent a year working out fairly hard with good, but not great results.  As I've dialed in my nutrition, I've gotten stronger, I've had more energy, and my body is moving in the right direction.
The first 3 weeks of P90x2 were spent in the foundation phase, working on my core and balance.  The first workouts felt easy.  What I quickly found, was that each time I did a workout, it got harder.  I was able to push harder, so I could do more, more reps, more weight, more intensity.
After the first three weeks I moved to the strength phase which is structured more like the P90x rotation that I was used to.  I again found that with each time through a workout, it got progressively more difficult, because I was able to do more and give more.
You can check out a video recap here: http://youtu.be/1tA2EmbvkHs

No comments:

Post a Comment