Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Body Beast Supplement Stack

Getting the most out of your workouts means giving the most in your workouts  You also need to fuel your body the right way.  That means eating the right foods and taking the right supplements.  Beachbody has supplements specifically targeted for Body Beast and I used some, exchanging and adding others to fit my needs and budget.


Test Booster

Testosterone can help increase strength and muscle size and improve body composition.  Testosterone boosters help improve free testosterone in the body allowing more to get better gains.
Super Suma - made from Suma Root, also known as Brazilian Ginseng is Beacbody's test booster.  I can't directly attribute any of my gains to this product, but I believe that it is helping.  I take 2 pills every morning as soon as I wake up.

Pre-Workout

Pre-Workout supplements are designed to give you the energy and focus you need to give everything you can in your workouts.
Energy & Endurance - Beachbody's answer to the pre-workout need.  Combining nitro boosters, caffeine, electrolytes and B vitamins and made with all-natural ingredients E&E is one of the safest and best working PWOs on the market.  I take 2 5g scoops each morning.
M.A.X. Creatine - One of the most scientifically proven muscle-building supplements of all time is creatine, specifically creating monohydrate.  Beachbody's M.A.X. Creatine is pure creatine monohydrate that I use to help with strength and muscle growth.  I take 1 5g scoop with my E&E before my workout.

Post-Workout

Pre-Workout supplements are designed to give you the energy and focus you need to give everything you can in your workouts.
Results & Recovery - Beachbody's Results & Recovery provides you with the vital nutrients you need to bounce back from your workouts.  Combining simple carbohydrates and fast absorbing whey protein R&R is my post workout of choice.
M.A.X. Creatine - One of the most scientifically proven muscle-building supplements of all time is creatine, specifically creating monohydrate.  Beachbody's M.A.X. Creatine is pure creatine monohydrate that I use to help with strength and muscle growth.  I take 1 5g scoop with my Results & Recovery immediately after my workout

Nighttime Snack

To maximize your results, you need to fuel your body the right way.  For me a bedtime snack allows me to get nutrients to my body while I'm at rest to maximize its ability to heal and repair.
Shakeology - For me, Shakeology is the cornerstone of my health plan.  It gives me the vitamins, minerals, probiotics, prebiotics, phytonutrients and superfoods to get my body running at its peak.  I take a single serving every night.
Whey Protein - I take an additional whey protein supplement with my Shakeology every night.  Protein is the building block of muscles.  Getting a nice chunk of protein into my system and bed time helps me grow and heal.  I take 1 or 2 scoops with my Shakeology every night.

So, that stack, along with a balanced nutrition plan has given me the fuel and nutrients I need to bring it evey day and get the most out of every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment